Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Interview with Jonathan Lucroy

UPDATE 01-22-08 8:00 PM - I forgot to mention that you can simply post your question with a Comment page, and I'll gladly consider your questions in that fashion too.

_____________________________________________________
Exciting news for BrewersNation today, as the Brewers' own Jonathan Lucroy has agreed to an interview. Jonathan, a catcher in the minor leagues, was the third-round pick by Milwaukee last year in the first-year player draft. Brewersfan rates him as the Brewers' 13th best prospect right now, and Jonathan lived up to that reputation last year, as he had a fantastic year playing Rookie ball in Helena. He batted .342 in 61 games behind the plate, with a .383 OBP and only 37 Ks. That great start prompted the Brewers to get an invite to play in the Winter League down in Hawaii. Jonathan more than held his own in Hawaii, batting a very solid .299 with 8 RBI and .871 OPS.

Now that you have a small background on Jonathan, I thought that I'd open up the questions to create more of a "mailbag" sort of interview. If you have a question to ask of Jonathan Lucroy, email me at jimmyb1799@aol.com. I'll choose the 4 or 5 best questions, and we will hopefully get a response back from Jonathan as soon as he's able.

I'll set an arbitrary deadline for Friday to email me. Include your name and city/state. Send in your questions!!!

No comments: